Welcome to the firm’s Careers page.
ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN / BOOKKEEPER
We are seeking an Accounting Technician / Bookkeeper to join our market-leading team. The role will involve opportunities for career progression, and will be based at our office at Embankment, Sligo. It will involve:
• Month end reconciliations for debtors/creditors, vat, control accounts
• Posting of bank entries, cheques, lodgements, etc
• Preparation and posting of invoices, payroll and general journals
• Compiling data for Revenue and Law Society returns
• Billing and cash collection
• General ad/hoc and administrative duties
The candidate will have:
• Part/Finalist/Fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Expertise in the use of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work within a team and individually
• Excellent attention to detail
If you wish to apply, please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 4th September 2020. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.