Welcome to the firm’s Careers page.
At Damien Tansey Solicitors LLP, our teams are enthusiastic and ambitious. The firm promotes staff participation and parity of treatment as between solicitors, legal secretaries, trainees, and anyone else we work with.
MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE / LITIGATION SOLICITORS
Damien Tansey Solicitors LLP is recruiting two Medical Negligence / Litigation Solicitors with 2+ years’ post qualification experience to join their teams in Dublin and Sligo. This represents an excellent opportunity to work in a rapidly growing practice which carries standout career progression prospects.
The positions carry a broad range of responsibilities/duties including:
- Management of a varied litigation caseload;
- Issuing proceedings predominantly in the Circuit and High Courts and progressing cases to judgement;
- Preparing court documentation, liaising with doctors, barristers, engineers, actuaries, etc.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Experience working in the field of medical negligence/personal injury litigation, or, alternatively, strong litigation experience;
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills, and effective communication skills;
- Energy, enthusiasm and be highly motivated.
To apply for this position, please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 19 April 2021.