Damien Tansey Solicitors LLP acts for employees in relation to all types of employment problems and employment difficulties. This incorporates a wide variety of employment claims, including unfair dismissal, redundancy claims and pay claims, bullying claims, COVID lay-offs / coronavirus claims, etc.
We can best represent employees seeking help with employment law matters. But also, we act for employers in both contentious and also non-contentious matters.
In contentious matters, we can prevent costly problems before they emerge. We also advise on a large variety of non-contentious matters – from the drafting of contracts of employment, to the structuring of employee transfers under Transfer of Undertakings legislation.
Employment law/labour law is a complex area of law and, at Damien Tansey Solicitors, we have the necessary expertise to fully protect your legal interests in this area. Each solicitor at the firm who specialises in employment is constantly up-skilling in order to ensure that our firm remains at the cutting edge of Irish employment law developments.
We have successfully represented employees before all of the employment courts and tribunals. Our experienced team advises clients on all matters of Employment Law, including:
- Covid-19 / coronavirus issues
- Constructive Dismissal
- Unfair Dismissal
- Pay Disputes, including bonus claims
- Holiday pay
- Employment-related Injunctions
- Employment Contracts
- Employee’s Right and Duties
- Protected Disclosures (Whistleblowing) issues and related claims
- Employer’s Duties, Obligations and Rights
- Pension Rights and Obligations
- Bullying and Harassment
- Sexual Harrassment
- Equality/Discrimination Claims
- Industrial Relations
- Restrictive Covenants and Injunctions
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE) and Reorganisation issues
- Health and Safety
- Injury at Work/Employers Liability*
- Workplace Relations Commission and Labour Court matters
- Minimum wage claims
Our market-leading team of solicitors are often called upon to represent clients all around the wider region – Donegal, Mayo, Galway, Leitrim, Roscommon – and throughout the country, including Dublin city and county.